Are fine lines and wrinkles getting you down? There’s no need to feel frustrated with your appearance each time you look in the mirror.
Board-certified family physician Pompeyo Chavez, MD, of Soulage Wellness & Aesthetic Center in Bastrop, Texas, offers a variety of dermal fillers to help you look your best this fall.
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are substances injected into the skin to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. They can also help improve the look of laugh lines around the mouth and under-eye circles. When you come in for a consultation, we help you decide which product best suits your needs.
The injectable fillers are made from gel-like liquids that:
- Fill in fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve the look of scars
- Plump the lips
- Restore volume to saggy areas
- Improve facial symmetry
The best candidates for dermal fillers are men and women who have realistic expectations, are physically healthy, don’t smoke, and can commit to taking good care of their skin going forward.
Types of fillers
We offer a variety of FDA-approved fillers to help you look your best without going under the knife. They include:
- Belotero Balance® is made with hyaluronic acid. It’s produced naturally by the body and keeps the skin looking hydrated and plump.
- RADIESSE® adds volume to lines and folds on your face. It also acts like scaffolding to provide structure to your face, and it stimulates collagen production. RADIESSE is made from calcium hydroxylapatite.
- Juvéderm® XC smooths out wrinkles around the nose and mouth and makes the lips appear fuller. It’s also made with naturally occurring hyaluronic acid.
At your consultation, we can help you decide which dermal filler might work best for you.
Sometimes, a cosmetic procedure like a face-lift, brow lift, or eye lift may be the best way to get the results you’re looking for. We discuss your options and let you know what is, and what isn’t, feasible based on how much work you want done to achieve the desired effect.
But if you’re looking for a more natural look before your next big family gathering, try dermal fillers. Just remember, you may have swelling or bruising at the injection sites for a few days, so give yourself time to heal before any big events.
The good news is that the results from dermal fillers last from six months to a year or more. It all depends on what you had done, what filler you used, and how much was needed.
Are you ready to revive your youthful appearance this fall with minimal downtime? Schedule a consultation with Dr. Chavez to find out which dermal fillers can help you. Call 512-212-3719 or book online today.