We all strive to optimize our health, but it can sometimes feel like a moving target. It seems there are thousands of remedies, supplements, and powders available to address hundreds of health issues. Where it gets confusing is that many of us may have multiple concerns we’d like addressed to maintain proper health. Where can you get real answers and sound advice? If you’re ready to boost your health with a personalized supplement routine, call Soulage Wellness and Aesthetic Center in Bastrop, TX and ask about the revolutionary professional supplement line Xymogen.
Why Are Supplements Important?
As science and medicine advances, we gain a broader understanding of how we can best optimize our bodies’ functions by aiding it with targeted supplements. We also now know that there is no “magic pill” that will address every need for every individual. Our health needs are as diverse and different as we are. The main reasons most of us require or seek supplements are:
- Lack of balance in a diet
- Specific health-related needs
- Levels of individual stress
- Certain existing health conditions
- Genetic disposition to health issues not yet experienced
- Gender-related health concerns
- Energy level concerns
- Different biological system support concerns
Just as important as why we seek them out is understanding how to pick the right supplements to address our most pressing concerns. How can we find a supplement that might address multiple issues instead of having to take an enormous number of pills each day? What used to take us a lot of research, trial and error and disappointment when low-quality supplements didn’t work can be addressed with one of our consultants.
What Is Xymogen?
Xymogen is a family-owned health science company dedicated to creating innovative supplements to provide personal attention to every customer down to the smallest detail. All of this is borne out of feedback Xymogen received over the years from their licensed healthcare customers and practitioners. They only supply to professionals like us and not directly to customers. Why? They want customers to get the best health information before choosing supplements.
This takes all the guesswork out of buying supplements and helps you avoid wasting money on low-grade, ineffective supplements and also making purchases of things that won’t help you reach your goals.
How Does Xymogen Work?
These supplements work because of impeccable standards the company has for every single supplement they offer. They have supplements to address a host of common issues and wellness concerns. Their products are so effective because they’re backed by innovative research and the latest breakthroughs in clinical nutrition and functional medicine. All the formulas we offer are pharmaceutical grade, meaning they’ve been manufactured under the good manufacturing practices (GMP) conditions and certified safe, pure, and effective.
Each product can be traced back to the exact time and person associated with its development. Finally, health practitioners, like us, trust this company to be the highest quality possible to get the optimal results for our clients. Look at how each kind of Xymogen works.
We know the needs of each gender are different, but too many supplements today are in the “one a day” category supposedly good for everyone. Women’s nutritional needs differ from men and from each other depending on the stage of life they’re in. We offer formulas designed to uniquely support female biochemistry. Some supplements offered exclusively with female health in mind are:
- OmegaPure Krill Oil for cardiovascular health
- Opticleanse Plus antioxidants for cell-life regulation
- Osaplex for bone health
- MedCaps Menopause
- PMS Soothe
- ProbioMax Complete DF for gastrointestinal and immune system support
These supplements, while they may be to support certain bio-systems, are all formulated with women’s health in mind.
Each man has different needs, and as men approach mid-life, those needs tend to shift and become even more distinctive. During this time, certain organs and systems need more attention than they did before. These formulas are natural ways to keep up energy production, support healthy prostate function, and increase vitality:
- AngiNOX for cardiovascular support and sports nutrition
- Prostate FLO for healthy function
- TestoPlex Plus to maintain and increase vitality
Now more than ever our clients are looking for natural ways to boost their immune systems. The first way is through a balanced diet, but we realize our schedules don’t always allow us time to eat as well as we should. Even when we do, our systems can use a little boost now and then. We offer supplements for general and specific immune functions. Our immune-boosting supplements include:
- Six-day detox kit for liver, immune system, balance, and gastrointestinal support
- ActivEssentials for bone health, cardiovascular, cell life, and immune system support
- Adrenal Essence to support the adrenal glands and thyroid while promoting sleep and relaxation
- D3 5000 to support healthy blood sugar, bone health, joint & muscle, and cognitive health
- Garlix for an antioxidant boost to the immune system
- Green Tea 600 to boost antioxidant activity
Because each person will have specific immune system needs based on their current health and health history, we offer singular supplements to fill a specific need in someone’s system that needs support, like:
- Zinc Glycinate
- Vitamin C
If you’re an athlete, you know how hard you push your body, so it’s no wonder you have special needs. Even if you’re just health-minded, some of these supplements can help your body perform at the level you need it to. These formulas can help improve cellular energy production, enhance the body’s tissue-repairing function, and reach optimal body composition. These supplements include:
- CarniteX to support fat utilization and muscle recovery
- Fit Food Lean, a quality protein for vegans
- MCT Powder for sports nutrition, cognitive function, and energy
- XymoBolX to support muscle protein synthesis and muscle recovery after exercise
Cytokines are chemical messengers released by the immune system to determine and coordinate an immune response. If cytokines malfunction, our immunity can weaken. These formulas help support connective tissue comfort, cell communication, and the body’s overall health:
- Benfotiamine to support vascular and nerve health
- DioVasc to support normal lymphatic drainage, veins, capillaries, and circulation while boosting antioxidants
- Liver Protect to support healthy liver function and protect liver tissue
- OptiCleanse to support detoxification, a balanced cytokine profile, and gastrointestinal health
We’ve all heard about the importance of antioxidants as part of our diets, but you may not know why. Oxidative stress plays a big role in many common health concerns. Our nutritional supplements either fight the free radicals we’re faced with every day or trigger our body’s antioxidant response to protect our cells from excessive oxidation. These meet our high standards:
- AngiNOX optimizes the flow of blood and oxygen to peripheral tissues
- CheleX protects tissues from stress and supports detoxification
- CurcuPlex CR supports cell-protective activity, a healthy microbial environment, and a normal immune response
- OSAplex supports bone collagen formation and provides a combination of micronutrients
- Xcellent E protects cell membranes and lipids while supporting cardiovascular, nervous and reproductive systems
- OlivDefense supports the body’s defenses against various immune challenges
Not all of us have a three, five, or seven-day detoxification cleanse in us. But we still need ways to detox from all the chemicals in our food supply, medications, and environment. With targeted nutrition, we can support healthy elimination and detox pathways so our bodies can better rid itself of damaging molecules and chemicals. These supplements help cleanse your body naturally:
- Drainage addresses symptoms of toxicity like headaches, stomach issues, and fatigue
- NAC supports antioxidant activity in the body’s cells and healthy respiratory function
- OptiCleanse supports natural detox mechanisms and healthy hormone metabolism
- DIMension 3 supports healthy estrogen metabolism in both women and men
- Monopure supports healthy glucose and insulin metabolism
Blood Sugar Support
We often just think of diabetes when we think about supporting healthy blood sugar levels, but it’s critical to everyone’s metabolic health. Many of our systems and organs are affected by how our bodies metabolize glucose and insulin. These supplements provide a variety of natural ways to support these functions:
- CinnDromeX supports healthy lipid levels if they’re already in the normal range
- MedCaps IS supports healthy insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism
- OptiFiber Lean supports weight control, suppresses hunger, and supports healthy bowel movements
- OptiMetaboliX reduces the glycemic impact of meals and supports healthy body composition
Probiotics have burst onto the scene because we’re now aware of how important our gut health is to our overall health. These probiotic strains support nutrient absorption and protect the intestines from undesirable organisms from colonizing:
- Foundation Essentials provides five formulas in a single dose packet to promote healthy immunity and support microbiome health
- ProbioMax DF helps stabilize a healthy intestinal micro-ecology
ProbioMax offers many options depending on the symptoms you have and where we feel there are gaps in your nutrition.
It’s a hard balance to find the perfect body composition, and it’s something we all seem to be constantly striving for. It has always seemed that any product on the market brought with it harsh stimulants that carried too much risk to be worth the small advantage they might give. Now, we’re able to offer you a natural line of weight management supplements to fold in as part of your healthy routines:
- Appe-Curb reduces carb cravings and improves a sense of wellbeing and energy
- KetonX supports energy, performance, and focus while promoting ketosis
- ProbioMax Lean promotes gut barrier function and intake of fewer calories
Other Health Topics
We’re able to offer you all that this high-quality brand offers. Whatever your need, they have a solution. Other areas covered include:
- Cardiovascular health
- Adrenal support
- Bone health
- Essential fatty acids
- Relaxation and sleep
- Thyroid support
- Functional food bars
- Joint & muscle support
We offer a consultation to discuss the many benefits this line of supplements can have on your overall health and quality of life. We know you want results no matter what your area of concern. That’s what this company offers when paired with our expertise about well-being and how to match the right supplement to your specific needs. We also have supplements to support the overall health of children and the elderly.
Call for Your Appointment
If you’re ready to look and feel your best, call Aesthetic Center in Bastrop, TX for a consultation about how this amazing line of supplements can support your overall health and any specific issues you’d like addressed. We’re dedicated to the overall wellbeing of each of our clients and pride ourselves on being able to address internal health and external aesthetics. We look forward to helping you look and feel your very best.